Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crazy 8s Tag

8 TV shows I like:
1. JEOPARDY!
2. Rachael Ray
3. CSI: NY
4. NCIS
5. Sesame Street
6. PBS cooking shows
7. the Big Bang Theory
8. This Old House

8 Restaurants I can remember eating at, and enjoying
(i don't eat out often enough to pick favorites):
1. Black-eyed Pea
2. Famous Dave's
3. Hog Haven (biker BBQ... need i say more?)
4. Chili's
5. Country Kitchen
6. Olive Garden
7. Brick Oven
8. Thelda's house, not a restaurant, but it could be! the food's better than any other Mexican food I've ever eaten!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. went to church
2. taught beehives
3. took a nap
4. watched my husband make dinner with his dutch oven (outside, of course)
5. colored with Afton
6. cuddled with Rayna
7. stayed up all night with my cranky baby
8. read most of the first act of Twelfth Night

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Rayna walking (not that I'm trying to rush her, but she's heavy to carry all the time)
4. visiting with family over the holidays
5. Paul graduating from school, as in really and truly done with the PhD forever
6. Afton being completely potty trained (preferably with no more accidents, ever)
7. a trip back to AZ to see friends and family
8. spring, i love it when it starts to get warm again as much as i love it when it starts to get cool in the fall :)

8 Things I Love About THIS Fall:
1. leaves
2. walks
3. park trips
4. playing with my girls
5. seeing Paul occasionally in the evenings
6. visiting with my family, i love being closer to you guys!
7. rain, but not too much
8. food--bread, pretzels, cookies, cakes... so much easier to bake when it's cool!

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. money
2. a perfect, svelte figure with no diet or exercise (cause, really folks, svelte is a fun word, and diet and exercise aren't fun:)
3. new car
4. health
5. happiness
6. world peace
7. intelligence (I'm not limiting this to specific individual(s), perhaps in large doses over the masses is a good beginning, though i wouldn't mind a little more myself)
8. common sense, see above parentheses

1 comment:

katharine said...

thanks for playing along.
Joseph loves Jeopardy too.