Sunday, December 6, 2009

lol with afton

1) last week after church:

i like red hair. when i get bigger, i gonna pull out all my hair and put on red hair instead. then when i bigger and bigger, i gonna have blue hair.

2) while playing on her car:

(honk) that car made a bad choice (honk) ---and i seriously DON'T know where that one came from

3) after finishing dinner and ice cream for dessert:

i need more ice cream (mom: no, that's enough for today) but mom, i need some energy, i need ice cream so i can have energy.

(that was funnier in person than it seems to be when i wrote it, but oh well, still makes me smile, that's my girl after all :)

3 comments:

Elaine said...

That made me smile too. :) I will be sad when I get older and our kids dont say (as many) funny things any more.

Marcy in TX said...

she is a funny girl! Gotta love her!

Megs said...

I like the car comment. They pick stuff up.