Thursday, December 2, 2010

arboretum

we've also been to the arboretum a couple more times this past month. we've really enjoyed having a pass there as well. we finally took daddy with us too (he hadn't had a chance to come yet), and we went with some aunties and cousins when they were in town for thanksgiving too--it's nice to be able to share this fun and beautiful place with people we love!

happy pumpkin-ing!

those aunties lovin' on some babies!!!

i think we get a picture at this fountain every time we come here, it's my girls' favorite. it's also the closest we have to a group-shot (there were 12 of us after all!)
i love this one :)

and a couple of the views, it's really lovely


 and some of my favorite girls:
poser!

learning to pose like afton!

classic!!!
ps, if anyone wants more pictures (danna?) nicki took over 200 while we were there, so there's lots of options, she can send you specifics or i can :)


this wasn't the arboretum, it was after at my house, but i had to include it!
just LOOK at those adorable cousins!!!


4 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like a fun time! I am bummed we didn't make it to your house when we were there. I wish we would have planned to stay longer. Next time?!

Anna Larsen said...

We had fun looking at pictures of us playing together; and I am interested in having some cute ones sent to me, if you have some time. :) Thanks for taking us to the arboretum. :) Miss you!

Judy said...

So great to have cousin time!

Elaine said...

Love the skirts! Looks like nice weather. I miss warm weather. I wish we lived near cousins, especially you guys!