Wednesday, February 1, 2012

cinderellas...

so i must admit, it feels like all we do at home is chores... and the good thing about that is that we spend a LOT of time outside, but...
another thing we do a lot of at home is eating...
clearly there is a reason for all those chores! (that's a blackberry handprint, by the way) 
fortunately, my girls LOVE playing princesses!
 maybe that's a weird, but my girls think the main thing princesses do is clean the house, carry in the groceries, and generally slave to make the household a better/cleaner place to be! i love cinderella right now! (and sleeping beauty... afton pointed out that she worked hard too)

malachi naturally loves doing whatever the big kids are doing, so he 'helps' too
so everyone that is bothered by the princess-hood of modern day girlhood, and disney in particular, don't worry, there's definately a positive side too.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I love it! My girls like to help me clean too. I wish that would never change. :)

Sally T. said...

Isn't it GREAT? Lucy is an expert laundry folder thanks to Cinderella and Snow White. Snow White is more of an influence on Lucy wanting her own broom and dustpan....

Melissa said...

And never forget that Snow White cleaned both the castle and completely cleaned the dwarf's house!

Christine said...

That is awesome! I need to convince Jill... :)