Monday, September 30, 2013

beginning of Sept

You know those last weeks waiting for baby? those long boring days where you're kinda afraid to plan anything because baby might just decide to come early and throw all your plans off? so you end up filling days any way you can hoping he will come... but then he doesn't... these are a few pics of those days :)
Afton designed this chameleon from a rice cake. I thought it was pretty good!
obviously she hasn't mastered the art of photography yet, but she does see the beauty in a couple dandelions!
and the weeds and grass! I gotta love that green too!
Clearly one of us is ready to
POP!
and a day at the park with Grandma (who somehow managed to stay out of all the pictures :( so sorry, I wish you were in the photos with the kids)
pretty little pond
silly kids
this time we made it over to the skate park. Next time we'll bring some bikes! they loved running up and down too.
You know those moments where you suddenly realize the kids are much too quiet? You jump up in a panic and race to find the bathroom flooded, or pee all over the carpet, or every single toy and puzzle piece all over the playroom floor? I had one of those moments, and when I raced to find the boy-o, this is what I found:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chi was sitting quietly on the bedroom floor reading a book.
I know, I couldn't believe it either--we all get lucky sometimes!
 
(ps. I'll get some pics of Asher up no later than tomorrow, but I have to upload the newer ones first)

1 comment:

Anna Larsen said...

For being "ready to pop" you look amazing! (I think I look like that at about 6 months...) Anyway, you're amazing. :) Excited to see you in few weeks.