Thursday, March 27, 2014

Asher in January

as promised, here's a million, or nearly, pictures of Asher from January. I tried to narrow it down a bit, as I still have so much catching up to do, but here's a peek at how he's growing.
I see you... this is his serious face.
I'm havin' a ball!
His brother (and sisters) like to make sure he's not going to get bored... 
he he he :)
snuggling with Dad
fold in half you say, no problem!
I didn't get any pictures of the first time he tried solid food, because Daddy snuck him some pound cake one night at dessert... he was immediately a fan of ALL solid foods, and hasn't slowed down yet (except for peas... but he still ate them!).
yum!!! gimme, gimme :P
this day the kids were all taking turns with the camera taking pictures of Asher eating, so I had about 30 pictures of us, most of which were not very flattering to either of us ;)
it's true!
sleepy angel
baby, it's cold out-side!
I don't take him out on long walks when the wind chill is below 20 (aka, Wisconsin-esque), but occasionally we'd wait at the bus stop with the girls well-bundled!
so sweet!
chillin'
Asher is seriously the best-behaved, happiest baby, I can't believe it! he communicates so much with his face too, I feel like I usually know what he needs/wants, which is really nice. We're so blessed to have him in our family!

3 comments:

katharine said...

he's growing so fast!

Marcy in TX said...

Love those smiles!! He is such a great boy!

Madison said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable. I love all the pictures.