Thursday, March 13, 2008

preggo



so i figured it was time for an update for those who can't see me regularly, i'm pregnant. this was this week, 29 weeks officially. sometimes i don't feel like i look very pregnant, but i think it's more effective from the side :) we're still looking for a name, and we're open to (looking for) suggestions, though we'll probably not name her til she's actually born.

ps, my waist is definately larger than the thickest part of paul's belly by now... oh well, at least he still weighs more :)

3 comments:

Daniel Larsen said...

Looking good! I think I will try to get Anna to do a similar pose so we can compare bellies. :-)

katharine said...

seth is almost 3 months old and my waist is still bigger than joseph's (but i'm not too proud of that accomplishment)! and you definitely don't get to see a picture

Please enjoy... said...

and why in the world do you not communicat those things??
anyways, i'd have a lot of cute names, but did not make up what name i want when i get a baby (no, i am not pregnant!!)
you are cute pregnant! what about
Jordan (girl), it's cute!! My friend's name is Jadyn, that's a cute one too... i could come up with more, believe me.