Monday, October 13, 2008

clever postponement or weird cravings?

so afton's been starting to talk a lot more lately, and putting words together in sentences, but this evening as we were getting her ready for bed, there was a new one.


"more pepper-oni please."

granted, she did get to snitch some pepperoni yesterday when we were making pizza for dinner, but we hadn't even discussed it since, so i appreciated the memory as much as the four-syllable word! she still has a hard time getting 'rayna' into two syllables, and i've never heard a three-syllable word from her (that actually had all it's parts at least). it made me smile!

by the way, she did get a few for a quick snack, but she was still in bed by bedtime.

4 comments:

Marcy in TX said...

did she sleep okay? That would for sure upset my nighttime, or interrupt my dreams. I'll bet she had dragon breath this morning!
:) Cute tho'!

Judy said...

Too funny - not what I would be craving for a bedtime snack. Heartburn city -

Breanna Luker said...

I found you, no problem!
Thanks for the help.
Your blog is dang cute. I especially love the post about the boyfriends.

Marcy in TX said...

cute page, and getting cuter all the time! I like the background!