Thursday, June 18, 2009

does this sound familiar?

i sat there with rayna, we sat there we two, and i said how wish we had something to do

the sun did not shine. it was too wet to play. so we sat in the house all that wet, wet, wet day.

and then something went bump! (okay, not really, but the rain did eventually stop)









how that bump made us jump!

SPLASH!


and in related news, my garden got pummled--oh well.

ps, if anyone missed it, we LOVE the rain :) this storm came through june 10-11 :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love you, Elise!! Very cute post. We've had TONS of rain out here too. I wish my girls loved rain as much as yours do...unfortunately, they are scared of it.

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

That was so cute! You take great pictures; I love the one where Afton is midair. We went out and splashed in puddles yesterday too. Miss ya.

Marcy in TX said...

I was overwhelmed by the last storm, but I'm ready for more rain now, after several 100 degree days!

Megs said...

Those photos of Afton are priceless! I would love some rain...

Sharee Gariety said...

Oh, cute splashing pictures! I love the rain too. Looks like you got more than us.

Anna Larsen said...

Great action shot. Our rain is different than yours... more of a drizzle most of the time. I miss those big TX storms.