Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July (the real one)

we had a fabulous fourth with friends, food and fireworks! here's a few of my favorite fotos :)



afton and her friends had some sparklers that didn't sparkle too much, but enough that the kids had a blast.





rayna had a great time just being outside












i had fun playing with my camera, it has a fireworks setting (i got the idea from amy last year :)




the whole group (except me, i took the pic, and rayna was on my back) after the fireworks
ps, my one regret, i didn't get a picture of the food! it was amazing!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

How did your girls like the fireworks? DId the noise bother them? Your pictures are really neat.

katharine said...

wow, 2 doses of fireworks in one year! you guys are brave. we ignored the actual fourth :)

Cambric said...

missed you at the MT reunion ... glad you had a happy 4th tho! <3 ya!