Friday, January 28, 2011

tasty treats

the girls had a fancy nancy book from the library that taught them how to make tea party treats. for dinner one night that week (while paul was at work), we made these fancy treats: whole wheat toast cut into triangles with strawberry cream cheese, blueberries, and bananas. i love it when the girls plan and make their own food. (ps, they also had ants on a log, but those didn't get in the pictures)

and not to be out-done in the food category, malachi LOVES apples (but not applesauce, go figure). he loves anything big people eat, though he still doesn't really eat baby food. i'm getting creative with it :) also, he got his first tooth last week (12th jan--just over 8 months old), and his second thursday evening (after a MISERABLE night tuesday night, and a not great night wednesday so hopefully he'll be sleeping better now!)

3 comments:

The Campbell Clan said...

Such a fun mommy!
Your kids are SO precious and beautiful! Wish we could see you all again. I would love to meet Malachi.
Love you!

The Duckworth Family said...

I"m glad you liked some of our valentine things! I love just googling valentine ideas/crafts. There is SO much out there! I have a whole list of stuff I woudl be happy to send you the pictures I copied from online. Just email me and I'll reply with the fun ideas (cheezy and cheap!) that I have found!
milkmilkmilk21@hotmail.com

Rachel J said...

Elise, I have been looking through your recent posts and I just have to say your kids are adorable! They are so cute! I love the faces they pull and they seem like they each have their own personalities. Thanks for the cute updates!