Wednesday, April 11, 2012

bluebonnerts

for those of you non-texans that read my blog, perhaps you aren't yet aware of the bluebonnets. they're the state flower of texas, and there's a long-standing tradition of trying to get a picture of your children in the bluebonnets every spring looking angelic and adorable... i figured since we've been in tx four springs already, it was time to get some good pictures. there also happened to be a field of bluebonnets really close to our house that bloomed really nicely this year. these are some of my favorites (there are a couple more on FB for those that need to see some more). please comment and let me know which are your favorites, as i think some of these might be going on my wall, and i need more opinions before i can print them out.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh the picture of the three together is just the cutest! I would put that one up for sure.

Erica P. said...

Wow, Elise, how did you get three full grown kids already? ;)
They are beautiful ( kids and flowers and pictures).
I like pics #2, 5, 7 best. I love your girls' skirts too.
It's been so long. How are things? I'll have to check more of your blog out!

katharine said...

blue bon nerts? they look familiar ;) you're making me miss texas!