Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Captian Paul

well, we sent him off... Daddy's officially at COT for the next month. but we made him pose before we let him go.
 
his completely unadorned uniform... when he gets back he should have all his bling in place
this is actually a Father's Day Card Afton made for him, but he loved it so much he took it with him, so when he's having a hard day he can remember his kids know he can fix (and do) ANYTHING!
note, it's to 'Pa,' we've been reading the little house books...
the inside front cover, showing an illustration of afton with staples in her head, and daddy by her side
(i'm pretty sure that brown thing is the hospital bed)
'My Dad can fix anything. fixudl. He can fix dinr. He can fix me. He can fix my house. He can fix a toilet'
I think that second sentence was a very rushed, 'fix it all' but afton can't remember either.
2 down, 31 to go...

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Holy smokes! Every time I read your blog I am amazed at how your pregnancy and move are speeding along. Hopefully the time of Paul's absence will speed by too. We will pray for you all!