Saturday, November 30, 2013

Early November

I just realized how out-of-order these posts are... oh well, I'm getting to most of November in November, so that counts, right?!
Rayna's very good with helping Asher.         *burp*
I guess most of these pictures are somewhat random snapshots of our life. They make me smile though, especially to see the big kids playing so nicely with baby, and even with each other.
these boys play so nicely together (meaning Asher doesn't mind when Chi plays with him), hopefully it will always be so!
sleepy little chunk!
We've been taking a lot of pictures when the girls are at school lately. Malachi particularly likes taking and posing for pictures! and I gotta say, he sure makes me smile!
ladybug game anyone?
(ps, Chi won)
Afton was reading a bug book to Asher... She still wants to be an etymologist most of the time
goodnight sweetheart, it's time to go-o... goodnight sweetheart, goodni-ight
you didn't think I could post all those pictures of the leaves without finding some somewhere to jump in? hooray for fall!
and this little guy evidently moved in to our yard. The kids named him/her Wise, and she (I'm guessing girl because it was pretty big, we'll go on that assumption?) was in our front yard, mostly right next to the garage, for a couple weeks, maybe a month before she died (Malachi may have helped that along by accidentally stepping on her... though she was still able to move a day after the initial impact). We're now awaiting spring to see if she left any eggs nearby somewhere.

1 comment:

Madison said...

You have such cute kids. I love the pictures.