Wednesday, April 23, 2014

beginning of february

again, in my massive effort to catch-up, here's the first half of my February pictures, but not in order
 
Rayna's 100th day of school hair... it's a little hard to see the whole thing, but it was 3 braids, looking like '100'
her friends were all properly impressed
not gonna lie, this is one of my favorite pictures of the kids! messy hair, old blanket and all! if we hadn't just gotten those great family pictures done, this one would have made the header on the blog :)
we had another big snow-storm on Valentines day, I cheated and took this through the window, so the screen has most of the focus, but I still thought it showed off the big piles of snow better than my other photos.
and a bunch more snow pictures
the neighbor's tree
and maybe this isn't the best picture either, but there's something so very peaceful about snow and evening... put 'em together and it makes me happy, so I'm including this photo anyways.
my boys
Chi thought Asher needed a ball one day. I think it's really sweet how he takes care of his baby.
One of our favorite winter morning activities was simply standing at the window watching the birds. we had flocks like this nearly every day, and if not in our yard, in the one of the neighbor's. Malachi and Asher and I all would stand and watch them.
these next few pictures are from a project Afton did for school, it was a poster on wants and needs. She took the pictures and put them into a PowerPoint presentation nearly completely by herself. 
we need sleep
if I remember right, this was a picture of the trampoline for 'we need exercise,' but I liked Chi's outfit so well I zoomed in on it :) yes, he absolutely dresses himself!!!
and this one was of the whole house, for 'we need shelter,' but I zoomed in to show our cute door. the snowman was on the door for the whole winter, the top-hat is our window, and the scarf is SPARKLY!!!
and some of you may recognize this fox, it was made for baby Isaac, but Asher tried it out and pronounced it good :)
what does the fox say?

2 comments:

Marcy in TX said...

very cute photos! I love it. Spiderman can come hang out at our house and get the moths that keep popping up in different rooms!

Madison said...

Love how Chai dresses. Your kids are adorable and I love the family photo on top of the blog.