Monday, May 26, 2014

beginning of March

again I play catch-up... I really need to upload more photos! I'm so behind... but I guess that's part of my life right now too. a real glimpse into my life, and also lets you know that I'm trying :)
 
for a while we borrowed this johnny-jump-up from a friend. Asher loves moving and bouncing so I thought he'd like it while I make dinner and things like that... big fat fail! this is as close a thing to a smile I saw on him... and usually he was screaming as soon as I started trying to put him in. he likes the plastic-ware cupboard now though, so we let him play there most days so I can make dinner.
I honestly don't remember why I took this picture, but I like it, it must have been a special day with sugar cereal. Malachi's really been growing up a lot lately, I think he shot up 4-5 inches over the last year, but I suppose I should get to that with his birthday post :)
just a couple pictures of a cute smiley baby
I can't believe how much bigger he is now that just these few months ago!
Malachi frequently goes to bed like this... he clears everything off the bed (there's usually blankets and a top sheet--sometimes I wonder why I bother!) and has to have his blue blanket just so over him, and heaven forbid mom or dad try to help him lay it out! but the mummy-sleep only lasts for a little while before he curls up on his side.
in thrall of "Let It Go" on u-tube... they got the movie for Easter, you can tell it was a worthy gift!
cheese! this boy LOVES the camera! as soon as it comes out he stops whatever he's doing and smiles for me :D
mace-rattle
Chi was particularly proud of this play-dough fish he made. I love how you can see it in his face.
Afton made this 'bouquet' with wild onions, little flowers and a pinecone
so I had about a months worth of physical therapy for my back, and a couple of the exercises they gave me to do involved pulling on an elastic band from about elbow+ height... the only place I could think of to secure the end was in the window-sill, but Chi had a great time playing with it too!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute kids! Also, I think we have the same piano!

Elaine said...

Those are some adorable pics of Asher and Chi. K sleeps exactly opposite of Chi! He piles EVERYTHING on his bed (any blankets, pillows, stuffed animals) and sleeps in a gigantic mound. Kids are funny.

Madison said...

K loved his jumper. Except when I wanted to make dinner. Silly boys.