Thursday, May 15, 2014

the rest of February

again, catching up with my photos... or getting closer to caught up (as my camera has evidentially decided not to upload the rest of my current photos, perhaps this counts for something in the meantime).

If I remember correctly, I took this pic for Grandpa W, one afternoon the kids were pouring over this big astronomy book and Afton was reading some of the photo explanations.

A went curly one day
I just love this guy, I really need to get some more recent pictures up too, cause he's amazingly much bigger, though still just as sweet as he was in Feb :)
the girls got more awards at their school third quarter assembly (both made the principal's honor list/straight A's, and perfect attendance for the quarter)
This was just a random Saturday, but I liked how typical it was of the kids that I could just step outside for a second and find them in their natural habitats (ps, if I remember correctly, Paul was fixing his bike on the front step, also his natural Saturday habitat, though I didn't' get a picture):
Rayna up a tree
Afton digging in the dirt or playing with a bug
Malachi in his own 'outfits' with chocolate smeared on his face
Malachi had a time when he would climb in the crib whenever Asher started crying and they'd snuggle 'til I came in to get them. very sweet
And there was one day I noticed my boys were matching, so I took some pictures just 'cause I thought they were cute...
Then I realized it was 'twin-day' at school and the girls were matching that morning too, so when they got home I took some more matchy-matchy pics...
(feel free to ignore the dirty dishes piled up behind them)
they posed themselves...
and ironically, when daddy got home from work, he changed into a blue shirt like the boys' so this was a happy coincidence for me... I can't get them all matching that well when I try!
And for some reason, this picture just makes the Fluckiger side of me happy... I debated even posting it because my house was such a mess, but one evening just before the kids were supposed to be getting ready for bed I walked in to find them like this:
they all had a book, and were thoroughly engrossed :)
Happy End of February...

2 comments:

Elaine said...

CUTE kids! Afton's hair looks darker in that curly-hair picture then I always imagine her. Asher is a doll.

Madison said...

I love the last shot. My house is never as clean as I like it, but my heart melts when K grabs a book and climbs into my lap. Your kids are all so uniquely adorable. Love the twinners.