Wednesday, June 25, 2014

April in pictures

So once again, a brief recap of April in photos:
first, Rayna once had to build a working vehicle model for a race at school (remember the vehicle graph? it was in the same unit). Somehow I never got a picture of rayna's car, but it was very similar to Malachi's, except her's was a bigger box painted yellow, and with the wheels closer to the car... there were a few other minor differences, but it was fun. this is chi running his races
complete with ramp into the kitchen for maximum onto-the-tile-range
this is what happens to little boys with big sisters
and evidentially, I took practically no pictures of spring break! I have 2 events, and though I'm sure we did lots of fun stuff, since I took no pictures I've forgotten most of it already! I'm AWFUL!
the good news, the trees clearly reveal it's spring!
I looked out the window and what did I see... Rayna climbing on the apricot tree!
and a random picture of when Asher was just starting to crawl all over on his own... I'm not sure exactly when he became proficient, but it was probably the first week of April (7 months)
malachi was a bit under the weather... it's always obvious when he takes voluntary naps... with his boots still on!
still spring break:
see the ball! she's awesome!
it was a bit chilly... and Asher was a bit uninterested... though it was nice to have a different place to crawl around
Malachi was really getting into the 'tennis' too (Rayna was playing on the playground, she lasted maybe 5 minutes playing tennis)
on our walk home from the park... the biggest dandelion stem EVER! it had about 6-8 blossoms coming out of 1 giant stem, weird :)
just chillin' and teething on a cucumber, of course!
so for some reason, it never crossed my mind to bathe the boys together til one random day in April... Asher LOVED being in the big-boy-bath :)
And it appears the girls may have seeded the front lawn... on purpose!
but really, can you ever have enough dandelions? at least they're pretty when they're small and yellow!
and in honor of fun, we made uncle joseph's caramel popcorn! YUM! I think it lasted nearly 24 hours... nearly.

1 comment:

Madison said...

Wow. That's a lot of dandelions.