Friday, June 6, 2014

the rest of March

so I obviously don't remember too much from march (it was three months ago, and I can barely remember yesterday!), but here's a couple photos to catch-up with :)
afton decided she wanted to learn how to crochet. she did great for about 2 weeks, then she gave it up for a while... I bet she'll be ready again in about a year...
 
me and the boys playing around with the camera when it was too cold to play outside
malachi playing in the ottoman
the first time he 'wrote' his whole name! he traced over the brown with purple
so it seems a bit silly to post pictures of snow in june, but heck, at least I'm recording that we had fun this spring! this is the remains of the best snow-fort ever... I think the kids and paul built it up to about 1 1/2 feet tall... obviously the rest of the snow melted long before I managed to take any pictures
and of course, a bunch of pictures of Asher!
from every angle!
I love this one :)
yum!

No comments: