Tuesday, December 2, 2014

catching up JUNE

okay, this time I'm serious. the computer's been giving me fits since before we moved, and Paul just spent some time trying to fix it, so I have no more excuses... and I will catch up. it's actually kinda fun looking back on the summer pictures, especially since it's so cold!

without further ado, here's a snapshot of JUNE:

I didn't take many pictures in June, as we were packing up our house and doing lots of boring stuff, but I did get a few fun ones:
the kids played in the 'sand' box under our deck a LOT. mostly they got muddy when they did this, we're still cleaning mud off some of our outside toys 6 months later! but as you can see on their faces, they loved this pastime.
I don't remember a reason for this one, but I love my boys!!!
we had a fun, impromptu visit from one of my old friends... we haven't really seen eachother since we were about 15, but she was headed out to the east coast for a wedding and a baby for some other friends, and decided to make a trip out of it, so she stopped at our house for a couple days to do the DC thing, between trips to NY and NC :) she brought her two oldest kids too, which was tons of fun for my brood, they all played nicely together :)
and a couple pictures from our trip to the 'beach' in MD. We went to a river-beach for a day-trip because it was closer than the actual beach, and free :) it was also jellyfish-free, and the kids had a blast
Asher eating strawberries (if I remember correctly)
malachi showing off a bucket of shells and crab-parts he collected
the girls are really getting to be pretty good swimmers, though the water wasn't deep. it may have been a perfect place for them to practice.
everyone going for a walk along the fishing pier. it was a pretty long T-shaped affair with lots of fishermen and crabbers enjoying the day.
I'm sure there was lots more we accomplished in June, and lots of fun too (including our Imagination Playgrounds, more on those soon), but I don't really remember what
--poo to bad camerawork (to do the remembering for me) and to lousy computer-problems.

No comments: