Tuesday, August 13, 2013

so...


I know, I know, I'm horrible... but I've never seen 3D images of my babies before, and I've never had an ultrasound this close to delivery (aka, what he might actually look like) before... so here's for the fun of the comparison:
does he look like any of the others? (I'm assuming everyone can tell my kids apart, though the girls thought they were tricky--and I should know better than to assume anything by now...)
ps, sorry I can't figure out why the pics aren't aligned properly...

3 comments:

Elaine said...

I think he looks similar to Afton but it is hard to tell. I can't believe its getting so close! And I love the girls' hair by the way

Judy said...

Same nose and mouth - it's so fun to get a sneak peek at him.

Marcy in TX said...

I can definitely see a family resemblance! I think he looks most like Afton. It will be fun to see later on.