Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Some more parks...

Okay, I know I'm getting into the realm of boring now, but I figure I may as well post a few more pictures because I have them :). We visited a couple parks that are super close to our new house right when we moved in, and we were horribly disappointed. We have since learned that there are nice parks too, and that has been a GREAT discovery for my climber-kids. One is just over a mile, so we can walk it (as long as traffic isn't too bad), and the other is just a 10-15 minute drive, so it still seems reasonable for this area.
so, a few pictures from our new parks:
a T-rex built for three
climbing and playing! hooray!
someone's feeling flexible!
(they thought they were fooling me, I thought it was cute)
happy kids, it was hard to get them to leave, even though there's no bathroom at this park ;)
the kids borrowed the camera, and evidentially took it outside when I wasn't looking. more pics with our hole.
and this playground was really HUGE! I didn't take too many pictures though...
swinging...
and a dolphin? I'm not sure what it was, but the kids liked it. there's also a pretty little lake here,
and a tiny nature center, see the owl in the background?
koi

No comments: