Monday, October 21, 2013

Asher---the first month

a month of pictures... these ones are new to the blog/FB, but not new in the sense that they're most recent.
2 days old
2 days old
9 days
11 days
12 days--and isn't that an ADORABLE outfit?! I love it, made for us by a lady in our new ward :)
13 days
i'm skipping a bit here because this post covered a week or so of Asher pictures
3 weeks, 6 days
4 weeks
4 weeks 1 day, aka 1 day before 1 month.
I'll get a few new ones on the computer soon, it truly amazes me how much he's grown and how fast! I pulled out the 3-6 (and preemptively 6-9) months clothes today because the little ones are too tight!

Asher's a great sleeper, and a great eater, I guess those two facts help to show why/how he's growing so fast. He rarely cries, and he's very patient with his VERY loving (and close-up) siblings. I can only hope that'll continue. Fortunately, Malachi's pretty good with him also, though he does like to get in pretty close. I take Asher for his 1 month check-up on Wednesday (even though he's actually 6 weeks), so I'll post stats then, I'm pretty sure he's past 12 lbs. we'll see the official then. I sure am glad we have this sweet big boy in our family! he's an absolute angel!

1 comment:

Marcy in TX said...

Love, love pictures! Especially the one of all four kids and the handmade outfit and hat!
Cute!!!